Ready or Not ... Here We Are
We intended to introduce our new website during January. Sadly, our original website was compromised while we are out of the country. We decided the safest thing for our visitors would be to release the nearly finished website early.
We will continue to make improvements to the site until all funcitons have been re-established.
Please send support@ this site an email if you encounter any difficulties while using the site.
The Magic Happens As You Quilt In The Hoop!
All designs are pieced in the hoop and quilted in the hoop. Additionally, all of our blocks are joined to each other in the hoop. Designs are guided to perfection by files you send to your embroidery machine. Learn about the concept.
1/4" Seam Allowances & NO Unfinished Edges to Hide!
Plan your quilt layout using your favorite quilting software or drawing method and use Queen of Stitching designs to quickly create blocks that are perfectly peiced in the hoop and totally quilted in the hoop.
Why Queen of Stitching
Tree of Life
2013-14 Block of the Month
Our gorgeous block of the month is
filled with blocks you will use over and over again.
Birds In The Air • Chinese Lanterns • Crossed Canoes • Half Square Triangle
Scrappy Star • Star of Hope • Tree of Life Medallion • The Palm • Wheel of Destiny
Tree of Life is a nine month subscription and can be made in either 5 or 8 inch hoops:
Click Here if your dealer is not aware of our TREE of LIFE
(or if there is no dealer in your vicinity).
- Finished size is 64 1/2" X 64 1/2 inches
- Precision pieced, quilted and joined in the hoop
- Machine instructions for 5 and 8 inch hoops
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- Online Technical Support Section devoted to all things Tree of Life
- Includes several newly developed time saving techniques
- No Diamonds or Y seams are used in this quilt
- Available in 9 different machine formats
- Electric Quilt file of the quilt is included
- Center medallion (tree) is made of 4 blocks. A spacer design will be included for 5 inch hoops.